The Science Gallery and Kings College London are recruiting a small group of Young Leaders to shape this space and guide our work.
Do you want to change the face of culture in London? Is your head brimming with creative ideas? Can you communicate the beauty of science? Could you take the city by storm with a new weekend festival?
Science Gallery London, where art and science collide, opens in London Bridge this year for 15-25 year olds. Take your place in the driving seat of this new space at King’s College London.
Our Young Leaders will:
- Create the opening weekend festival for Science Gallery London
- Help to design and curate future exhibitions
- Produce a series of Lates
- Attend the most talked about exhibitions and events
- Develop skills and professional networks
- Receive 1:1 mentoring
- Go on training sessions for skills such as curating, marketing, leadership and public speaking.
Some of the most powerful work is made by people whose voices are less present in the mainstream. Our Young Leaders will represent the incredible talent and diversity of our city, and be passionate about bringing new voices to the fore.
You must be:
- 15-25 years old, and live, work or study in Southwark or Lambeth
- Able to commit to at least 6 hours a month at evenings and weekends at Science Gallery London or in nearby locations*
- Passionate about art and/or science, excited about shaping a new space for young people
Tell us about yourself and why this opportunity appeals to you by filling out our application form here by 23:59 on Friday 16th March 2018.
Please follow this link to the Science Gallery's website to find out additional terms and conditions for this opportunity.