Clinical Trials are imperative for finding new treatments and improving the care our patients receive!
We will be celebrating the past, present and future of trials at Guy's & St. Thomas' on Tuesday 22nd May 2018
On this day there will be several different researchers and staff from a range of different departments at Guy's & St. Thomas' sites hosting stalls where all are welcome to find out more about different research, take part in activities and talk to some researchers that are working to improve patient care.
Some of the Research Department at Guy's that will be hosting:
- Centre for Inflammation Biology & Cancer
- St. John's Institute of Dermatology
- Oncology & Urology Research
- Children & Young Peoples Health Partnership
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Centre for Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
Come and join us on this day and find out what interesting information these researchers have!