The Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement team have set up a new Young People’s Advisory Group (YPAG).
At Guy's & St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust we have formed a Young People's Advisory Group to enable young people to get more involved in research.
What's in it for you?
- A unique experience to include on your CV or UCAS form
- Opportunities to hear about ground-breaking research
- Meeting other people with the same interest as you
- Being able to hear the professionals share their experience and knowledge
What would I have to do?
- Working with other young people and giving advice and ideas for different projects
- Attending meetings every few months at Guy's Hospital
- Taking part in discussion over email or Whatsapp
- Listening to talks from researchers
How to get involved
- You must be aged 14-18 and attend school in Lambeth, Southwark or Lewisham
- You will need permission from a parent or carer
- Full training and support will be given
If you are interested in becoming part of this wonderful opportunity:
The deadline to apply is Monday 1st April 2019
Apply at here
For more information visit the Biomedical Research Centre webpage
Contact : Jacintha McGahon or Claire O'Neill
You can also call Jacintha or Claire on 0207 1887188 Ext 53524